By C. M. Wragg,G. S. Haynes,R. P. Chamberlin
The first common incentive pay scheme used to be initiated in united kingdom faculties in 2000. This publication is the results of tracking the entire approach from its inception.
The authors visited colleges, saw classes, and solicited the perspectives and reports of a large collection of academics and headteachers. Their discoveries are awarded during this vigorous ebook. They contain the perspectives of lecturers who have been profitable in crossing the brink, those that were not and people who selected to not practice, and headteachers who needed to make the selections.
The publication makes a speciality of the next schemes:
* headteachers' stories of training
* the results of their personal school
* their courting with exterior assessors
* their hopes and fears for the future
* their evaluation of the effect on lecture room practice
* what did lecturers switch and never swap of their instructing because of functionality management
* what capability they hired to additional their very own expert development.
This well timed e-book is an invaluable source for someone keen on schooling, even if it's a school room instructor, headteacher, administrator or policy-maker.
Read Online or Download Performance Pay for Teachers PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
Concentrating on the problems linked to migrating for paintings either in and from the Asian area, this book sheds gentle at the debate over migration and trafficking. With contributions from a global crew of famous students, the book units labour migration firmly in the context of globalization, supplying a centred, modern dialogue of what's absolutely a big twenty-first century obstacle.
Flextime, telecommuting, compressed paintings week, activity sharing, downshifting, and scorching desking—these phrases are infiltrating our vocabulary at an expanding cost, holding velocity with swap within the place of work. even though there's a huge physique of literature at the altering nature of labor and office flexibility, there is not any instruction manual that synthesizes the learn on all elements of this subject.
This edited assortment assembles state-of-the-art comparative coverage learn on modern guidelines appropriate to gender and place of work concerns. participants research modern gender-related employment regulations starting from parental go away and maternity courses, sexual harassment, and work/life stability to gender mainstreaming.
Que signifie le travail aujourd'hui ? De quoi est fait le travail et remark se déroule-t-il au quotidien ? Pourquoi a-t-il une photo aussi complexe et confuse, puisque à los angeles fois nous rêvons tous d'avoir un travail, et si attainable un bon travail, et nous ne cessons de nous plaindre et de le décrier ?
- Problems of Poverty (Routledge Revivals): An Inquiry into the Industrial Condition of the Poor
- A Feasible Basic Income Scheme for Germany: Effects on Labor Supply, Poverty, and Income Inequality (Contributions to Economics)
- What a Woman Ought to Be and to Do: Black Professional Women Workers during the Jim Crow Era (Women in Culture and Society)
- The White Working Class Today
- Team Leadership in High-Hazard Environments: Performance, Safety and Risk Management Strategies for Operational Teams
Extra resources for Performance Pay for Teachers
Performance Pay for Teachers by C. M. Wragg,G. S. Haynes,R. P. Chamberlin