By Yuko Ogasawara
Read or Download Office Ladies and Salaried Men: Power, Gender, and Work in Japanese Companies PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
Concentrating on the problems linked to migrating for paintings either in and from the Asian area, this book sheds mild at the debate over migration and trafficking. With contributions from a global group of famous students, the book units labour migration firmly in the context of globalization, offering a targeted, modern dialogue of what's absolutely an incredible twenty-first century obstacle.
Flextime, telecommuting, compressed paintings week, task sharing, downshifting, and sizzling desking—these phrases are infiltrating our vocabulary at an expanding price, protecting speed with switch within the office. even if there's a huge physique of literature at the altering nature of labor and office flexibility, there isn't any instruction manual that synthesizes the study on all features of this subject.
This edited assortment assembles state-of-the-art comparative coverage study on modern rules proper to gender and office matters. members research modern gender-related employment guidelines starting from parental go away and maternity courses, sexual harassment, and work/life stability to gender mainstreaming.
Que signifie le travail aujourd'hui ? De quoi est fait le travail et remark se déroule-t-il au quotidien ? Pourquoi a-t-il une picture aussi complexe et confuse, puisque à l. a. fois nous rêvons tous d'avoir un travail, et si attainable un bon travail, et nous ne cessons de nous plaindre et de le décrier ?
- The Russian Revolution in Retreat, 1920–24: Soviet Workers and the New Communist Elite (BASEES/Routledge Series on Russian and East European Studies)
- Surviving the New Economy
- Governance, Industry and Labour Markets in Britain and France: The Modernizing State (Routledge Studies in the European Economy)
- Guest Workers or Colonized Labor?: Mexican Labor Migration to the United States
- Racism in the Nation's Service: Government Workers and the Color Line in Woodrow Wilson's America
Extra resources for Office Ladies and Salaried Men: Power, Gender, and Work in Japanese Companies
Office Ladies and Salaried Men: Power, Gender, and Work in Japanese Companies by Yuko Ogasawara