By Genevieve Konopka
- Broad assurance of genetic and mobile phenotypes in autism
- Focused on easy learn
- Chapters basically written through new investigators with a clean point of view at the organic underpinnings of autism
Read Online or Download Neurobiology of Autism (International Review of Neurobiology) PDF
Similar developmental biology books
Initially released in 2005, this designated source offers 27 easy-to-follow laboratory workouts to be used in scholar useful periods in developmental biology. those experiments offer key insights into developmental questions, and plenty of of them are defined via the leaders within the box who conducted the unique examine.
Is it attainable to give an explanation for and expect the advance of dwelling issues? what's improvement? Articulate solutions to those probably harmless questions are faraway from trouble-free. to this point, no systematic, certain attempt has been made to build a unifying conception of improvement. This novel paintings deals a distinct exploration of the rules of ontogeny through asking how the advance of dwelling issues could be understood.
This entire quantity is the 1st to particularly aim constructing, grownup and diseased neural stem cells. It explores contemporary advances within the knowing of neural stem phone biology in addition to options that use those cells to take on neurological ailments and mind getting older. Ten inclusive chapters talk about a variety of issues together with neurogenesis, neurodegeneration, demyelinating sickness, temper rules, and spinal twine regeneration, between others.
Animal versions for medicines Screening to regard dependancy, the most recent quantity within the overseas assessment of Neurobiology sequence, presents a entire review of the state of the art learn at the subject. It stories the present wisdom and knowing within the box, providing a place to begin for researchers and practitioners coming into the sphere.
- Shh and Gli Signalling in Development (Molecular Biology Intelligence Unit)
- Red Cell Development (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
- Septins: Volume 136 (Methods in Cell Biology)
- Neuronal and Synaptic Dysfunction in Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disability
- The Developing Genome: An Introduction to Behavioral Epigenetics
- Bones and Cartilage: Developmental and Evolutionary Skeletal Biology
Additional resources for Neurobiology of Autism (International Review of Neurobiology)
Neurobiology of Autism (International Review of Neurobiology) by Genevieve Konopka