By Khuloud Al-Jamal
Nanotechnology and the Brain, the most recent version within the International evaluation of Neurobiology sequence is famous for its entice neuroscientists, clinicians, psychologists, physiologists, and pharmacologists. Written by way of an the world over well known specialist within the box, this quantity makes a speciality of the applying of nanotechnology within the mind, protecting blood mind barrier biology and the way nanoparticles might be engineered to take on this barrier.
- Covers quite a lot of nanoparticles in devoted chapters
- Focuses at the software of nanotechnology within the mind, laying off mild on blood mind barrier biology and nanoparticles engineering
- Contains the various services of well known contributors
Read or Download Nanotechnology and the Brain (International Review of Neurobiology) PDF
Similar developmental biology books
Initially released in 2005, this exact source offers 27 easy-to-follow laboratory routines to be used in scholar sensible periods in developmental biology. those experiments supply key insights into developmental questions, and lots of of them are defined via the leaders within the box who conducted the unique study.
Is it attainable to provide an explanation for and expect the improvement of residing issues? what's improvement? Articulate solutions to those doubtless risk free questions are faraway from user-friendly. up to now, no systematic, certain attempt has been made to build a unifying thought of improvement. This novel paintings bargains a distinct exploration of the rules of ontogeny via asking how the advance of dwelling issues may be understood.
This finished quantity is the 1st to particularly goal constructing, grownup and diseased neural stem cells. It explores contemporary advances within the figuring out of neural stem mobilephone biology besides ideas that use those cells to take on neurological ailments and mind getting older. Ten inclusive chapters talk about a variety of subject matters together with neurogenesis, neurodegeneration, demyelinating affliction, temper rules, and spinal twine regeneration, between others.
Animal types for medicines Screening to regard dependancy, the most recent quantity within the foreign evaluation of Neurobiology sequence, offers a finished assessment of the state of the art examine at the subject. It stories the present wisdom and knowing within the box, offering a place to begin for researchers and practitioners getting into the sphere.
- Assessment of Mammalian Embryo Quality: Invasive and non-invasive techniques
- Tobacco BY-2 Cells: From Cellular Dynamics to Omics: 58 (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry)
- Marrow Stromal Cell Culture (Handbooks in Practical Animal Cell Biology)
- Race?: Debunking a Scientific Myth (Texas A&M University Anthropology Series)
- Apoptosis and Development (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
- Nonmotor Parkinson's: The Hidden Face: The Many Hidden Faces (International Review of Neurobiology)
Additional resources for Nanotechnology and the Brain (International Review of Neurobiology)
Nanotechnology and the Brain (International Review of Neurobiology) by Khuloud Al-Jamal