By J. K. Findlay
- Covers the mechanisms controlling reproductive functionality within the female
- Offers a mobile and molecular method of the keep watch over of reproductive function
- Focuses at the ovary and uterus, and features a dialogue of the early embryo, including
- Hormonal keep watch over of folliculogenesis and luteal function
- Cell-cell interactions within the follicle
- Role of cytokines in regulating steroid and protein hormone production
- Endocrine receptors and mechanisms in ovulation
- Cell biology of the oviduct and uterus
- Migratory cells
- Paracrine regulation
- Hormones of the trophectoderm and early placenta
- Interaction among trophectoderm and endometrium
- Provides wide references
Read Online or Download Molecular Biology of the Female Reproductive System PDF
Best developmental biology books
Initially released in 2005, this targeted source provides 27 easy-to-follow laboratory workouts to be used in scholar useful sessions in developmental biology. those experiments offer key insights into developmental questions, and lots of of them are defined by way of the leaders within the box who conducted the unique learn.
Is it attainable to provide an explanation for and expect the improvement of residing issues? what's improvement? Articulate solutions to those doubtless harmless questions are faraway from straight forward. so far, no systematic, unique attempt has been made to build a unifying conception of improvement. This novel paintings bargains a special exploration of the rules of ontogeny by way of asking how the advance of dwelling issues may be understood.
This complete quantity is the 1st to particularly objective constructing, grownup and diseased neural stem cells. It explores contemporary advances within the realizing of neural stem mobile biology besides innovations that use those cells to take on neurological ailments and mind getting older. Ten inclusive chapters talk about quite a lot of issues together with neurogenesis, neurodegeneration, demyelinating affliction, temper legislation, and spinal wire regeneration, between others.
Animal types for medicinal drugs Screening to regard habit, the most recent quantity within the overseas overview of Neurobiology sequence, offers a entire review of the cutting-edge study at the subject. It stories the present wisdom and realizing within the box, providing a place to begin for researchers and practitioners getting into the sector.
- International Review of Cytology: A Survey of Cell Biology: 195 (International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology)
- Cell Cycle in Development (Results and Problems in Cell Differentiation)
- The Shaping of Life
- Cell Lineage and Fate Determination
- Cell Press Reviews: Stem Cells to Model and Treat Disease (Cell Press Reviews Series)
- Molecular and Cellular Changes in the Cancer Cell (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
Additional info for Molecular Biology of the Female Reproductive System
Molecular Biology of the Female Reproductive System by J. K. Findlay