By Alex Fernández Jilberto,Marieke Riethof
* in-depth, cross-regional research of the pressures for worldwide integration
* labour expenses and their determinants: the most important components within the good fortune of financial ideas in attracting investment
* how salary degrees, poverty and the real function of employees as a part of a civil society are associated with the results of worldwide integration.
This very important booklet is key studying for all these all in favour of labour and improvement economics in addition to being of serious curiosity to coverage makers.
Read Online or Download Labour Relations in Development (Routledge Studies in Development Economics) PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
Targeting the problems linked to migrating for paintings either in and from the Asian quarter, this book sheds gentle at the debate over migration and trafficking. With contributions from a global group of famous students, the book units labour migration firmly in the context of globalization, supplying a targeted, modern dialogue of what's definitely a huge twenty-first century predicament.
Flextime, telecommuting, compressed paintings week, activity sharing, downshifting, and scorching desking—these phrases are infiltrating our vocabulary at an expanding price, protecting velocity with swap within the office. even if there's a huge physique of literature at the altering nature of labor and office flexibility, there isn't any guide that synthesizes the study on all points of this subject.
This edited assortment assembles state of the art comparative coverage study on modern rules correct to gender and office matters. members examine modern gender-related employment regulations starting from parental go away and maternity courses, sexual harassment, and work/life stability to gender mainstreaming.
Que signifie le travail aujourd'hui ? De quoi est fait le travail et remark se déroule-t-il au quotidien ? Pourquoi a-t-il une photograph aussi complexe et confuse, puisque à l. a. fois nous rêvons tous d'avoir un travail, et si attainable un bon travail, et nous ne cessons de nous plaindre et de le décrier ?
- Taxing the Poor: Doing Damage to the Truly Disadvantaged (Wildavsky Forum Series)
- Women, Work And Sexual Politics In Eighteenth-Century England (Women's and Gender History)
- Women Workers in the First World War (Routledge Library Editions: Women's History)
- Power Structure: Ownership, Integration, and Competition in the U.S. Electricity Industry: Ownership, Integration, and Competition in the U.S.Electricity Industry
- Managing Change in a Unionized Workplace: Countervailing Collaboration
- Compensating Your Employees Fairly: A Guide to Internal Pay Equity
Additional resources for Labour Relations in Development (Routledge Studies in Development Economics)
Labour Relations in Development (Routledge Studies in Development Economics) by Alex Fernández Jilberto,Marieke Riethof