By Xin Meng
Read Online or Download Labour Market Reform in China (Trade and Development) PDF
Best labour & industrial relations books
Targeting the problems linked to migrating for paintings either in and from the Asian quarter, this book sheds mild at the debate over migration and trafficking. With contributions from a world group of famous students, the book units labour migration firmly in the context of globalization, supplying a centred, modern dialogue of what's unquestionably an important twenty-first century obstacle.
Flextime, telecommuting, compressed paintings week, activity sharing, downshifting, and sizzling desking—these phrases are infiltrating our vocabulary at an expanding price, maintaining speed with switch within the office. even supposing there's a huge physique of literature at the altering nature of labor and office flexibility, there's no instruction manual that synthesizes the study on all points of this subject.
This edited assortment assembles state-of-the-art comparative coverage study on modern guidelines suitable to gender and place of work matters. participants study modern gender-related employment guidelines starting from parental go away and maternity courses, sexual harassment, and work/life stability to gender mainstreaming.
Que signifie le travail aujourd'hui ? De quoi est fait le travail et remark se déroule-t-il au quotidien ? Pourquoi a-t-il une snapshot aussi complexe et confuse, puisque à l. a. fois nous rêvons tous d'avoir un travail, et si attainable un bon travail, et nous ne cessons de nous plaindre et de le décrier ?
- A Working People: A History of African American Workers Since Emancipation (The African American History Series)
- Young Disabled People: Aspirations, Choices and Constraints (Monitoring Change in Education)
- Working in the Middle East: An American Woman's Story: An American Woman's Story
- Faktor Freude: Wie die Wirtschaft Arbeitsgefühle erzeugt (German Edition)
- Gendered Commodity Chains: Seeing Women's Work and Households in Global Production
- Worker Rights and Labor Standards in Asia’s Four New Tigers: A Comparative Perspective: A Comparitive Perspective
Extra resources for Labour Market Reform in China (Trade and Development)
Labour Market Reform in China (Trade and Development) by Xin Meng