By Manfred Weiss,Marlene Schmidt
Read Online or Download Labour Law and Industrial Relations in Germany, Fourth Revised Edition PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
Targeting the problems linked to migrating for paintings either in and from the Asian zone, this book sheds mild at the debate over migration and trafficking. With contributions from a global crew of famous students, the book units labour migration firmly in the context of globalization, offering a concentrated, modern dialogue of what's certainly an important twenty-first century main issue.
Flextime, telecommuting, compressed paintings week, activity sharing, downshifting, and sizzling desking—these phrases are infiltrating our vocabulary at an expanding expense, holding velocity with swap within the office. even supposing there's a huge physique of literature at the altering nature of labor and place of work flexibility, there is not any guide that synthesizes the study on all points of this subject.
This edited assortment assembles state-of-the-art comparative coverage examine on modern rules appropriate to gender and place of work concerns. participants examine modern gender-related employment regulations starting from parental go away and maternity courses, sexual harassment, and work/life stability to gender mainstreaming.
Que signifie le travail aujourd'hui ? De quoi est fait le travail et remark se déroule-t-il au quotidien ? Pourquoi a-t-il une picture aussi complexe et confuse, puisque à l. a. fois nous rêvons tous d'avoir un travail, et si attainable un bon travail, et nous ne cessons de nous plaindre et de le décrier ?
- The Revaluation of Women's Work (Environmental and Resource Economics Set)
- Professionals´ Perspectives of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Globalization and Employment Relations in the Auto Assembly Industry: A Study of Seven Countries (Bulletin of Comparative Labor Relations)
- Gurus, Hired Guns, and Warm Bodies: Itinerant Experts in a Knowledge Economy
- Industrial Technology Development in Malaysia: Industry and Firm Studies (Routledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia)
- On the Line: Slaughterhouse Lives and the Making of the New South
Extra resources for Labour Law and Industrial Relations in Germany, Fourth Revised Edition
Labour Law and Industrial Relations in Germany, Fourth Revised Edition by Manfred Weiss,Marlene Schmidt