By Ming-Bo Lin
With the development of semiconductors and ubiquitous computing, using system-on-a-chip (SoC) has turn into a vital strategy to decrease product price. With this development and non-stop aid of function sizes, and the advance of very large-scale integration (VLSI) circuits, addressing the more durable difficulties calls for primary figuring out of circuit and structure layout matters. in addition, engineers can usually advance their actual instinct to estimate the habit of circuits swiftly with out depending predominantly on computer-aided layout (CAD) instruments. Introduction to VLSI platforms: A good judgment, Circuit, and method Perspective addresses the necessity for educating this sort of subject by way of a good judgment, circuit, and procedure layout perspective.
To in achieving the above-mentioned targets, this classroom-tested ebook focuses on:
- Implementing a electronic procedure as a full-custom built-in circuit
- Switch good judgment layout and important paradigms that might observe to varied static and dynamic common sense families
- The fabrication and structure designs of complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) VLSI
- Important problems with glossy CMOS approaches, together with deep submicron units, circuit optimization, interconnect modeling and optimization, sign integrity, strength integrity, clocking and timing, strength dissipation, and electrostatic discharge (ESD)
Introduction to VLSI Systems builds an realizing of built-in circuits from the ground up, paying a lot cognizance to common sense circuit, format, and procedure designs. Armed with those instruments, readers cannot in simple terms comprehensively comprehend the positive aspects and barriers of recent VLSI applied sciences, but additionally have adequate historical past to evolve to this ever-changing field.
Read or Download Introduction to VLSI Systems: A Logic, Circuit, and System Perspective PDF
Similar electrical engineering books
Layout and regulate of RF energy Amplifiers investigates numerous architectures and ideas for the layout and keep watch over of radio-frequency (RF) strength amplifiers. This publication covers advantages and demanding situations of integrating RF strength amplifiers in quite a few applied sciences, and introduces a few RF energy amplifier functionality metrics.
The commercial Electronics instruction manual, moment version combines conventional and more moderen, extra really good wisdom that would aid commercial electronics engineers advance functional ideas for the layout and implementation of high-power functions. Embracing the wide technological scope of the sphere, this assortment explores basic parts, together with analog and electronic circuits, electronics, electromagnetic machines, sign processing, and commercial keep watch over and communications platforms.
Are you interested in the social and technological networks that form our lives, like Amazon, the web, and WiFi? yet are you frightened a couple of Calculus or Linear Algebra prerequisite that sometimes comes in addition to such classes? if this is the case, then this ebook is for you. you'll research the most important rules in the back of the networks that encompass us each day, comparable to "sharing is tough" and "crowds are wise", and you'll see how those basic ideas are mirrored in how those networks function.
The mines in southwestern Colorado have been in hassle and wanted reasonable, trustworthy electrical strength to maintain operating. this can be the tale of leading edge strategies to resolve the matter utilizing alternating present electrical energy and the outstanding attempt, tenacity, and durability of the boys who overcame ambitious stumbling blocks to deliver electrification to the mines, ranches, houses, and companies within the distant and rugged components of southwestern Colorado.
- RF MEMS: Theory, Design, and Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering: Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Mechatronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering ... Hainan, P.R. China, 17–19 October 2014
- Electric Circuit Analysis
- Topics in Lightwave Transmission Systems (Optical Fiber Communications)
- Power Systems Signal Processing for Smart Grids
Extra resources for Introduction to VLSI Systems: A Logic, Circuit, and System Perspective
Introduction to VLSI Systems: A Logic, Circuit, and System Perspective by Ming-Bo Lin