Read Online or Download Childhood and Child Labour in the British Industrial Revolution (Cambridge Studies in Economic History - Second Series) PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
Targeting the problems linked to migrating for paintings either in and from the Asian sector, this book sheds gentle at the debate over migration and trafficking. With contributions from a global staff of famous students, the book units labour migration firmly in the context of globalization, supplying a centred, modern dialogue of what's certainly an immense twenty-first century predicament.
Flextime, telecommuting, compressed paintings week, task sharing, downshifting, and scorching desking—these phrases are infiltrating our vocabulary at an expanding price, conserving speed with swap within the place of work. even supposing there's a huge physique of literature at the altering nature of labor and place of work flexibility, there isn't any guide that synthesizes the examine on all points of this subject.
This edited assortment assembles state of the art comparative coverage learn on modern guidelines correct to gender and place of work matters. participants learn modern gender-related employment guidelines starting from parental depart and maternity courses, sexual harassment, and work/life stability to gender mainstreaming.
Que signifie le travail aujourd'hui ? De quoi est fait le travail et remark se déroule-t-il au quotidien ? Pourquoi a-t-il une picture aussi complexe et confuse, puisque à l. a. fois nous rêvons tous d'avoir un travail, et si attainable un bon travail, et nous ne cessons de nous plaindre et de le décrier ?
- Minimum Wages, Collective Bargaining and Economic Development in Asia and Europe: A Labour Perspective
- Globalization and Employment Relations in the Auto Assembly Industry: A Study of Seven Countries (Bulletin of Comparative Labor Relations)
- What Does the Minimum Wage Do?
- Civil Rights Unionism: Tobacco Workers and the Struggle for Democracy in the Mid-Twentieth-Century South
- Rethinking Industrial Relations: Mobilisation, Collectivism and Long Waves (Routledge Studies in Employment Relations)
Additional info for Childhood and Child Labour in the British Industrial Revolution (Cambridge Studies in Economic History - Second Series)
Childhood and Child Labour in the British Industrial Revolution (Cambridge Studies in Economic History - Second Series) by Humphries