By Stephen A. Sweet,Peter F. Meiksins
Read or Download Changing Contours of Work: Jobs and Opportunities in the New Economy (Sociology for a New Century Series) PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
Targeting the problems linked to migrating for paintings either in and from the Asian quarter, this book sheds mild at the debate over migration and trafficking. With contributions from a global crew of recognized students, the book units labour migration firmly in the context of globalization, offering a centred, modern dialogue of what's surely an incredible twenty-first century quandary.
Flextime, telecommuting, compressed paintings week, task sharing, downshifting, and sizzling desking—these phrases are infiltrating our vocabulary at an expanding expense, retaining velocity with swap within the place of work. even supposing there's a huge physique of literature at the altering nature of labor and place of work flexibility, there's no instruction manual that synthesizes the study on all elements of this subject.
This edited assortment assembles state-of-the-art comparative coverage learn on modern guidelines correct to gender and office matters. members learn modern gender-related employment regulations starting from parental go away and maternity courses, sexual harassment, and work/life stability to gender mainstreaming.
Que signifie le travail aujourd'hui ? De quoi est fait le travail et remark se déroule-t-il au quotidien ? Pourquoi a-t-il une photograph aussi complexe et confuse, puisque à los angeles fois nous rêvons tous d'avoir un travail, et si attainable un bon travail, et nous ne cessons de nous plaindre et de le décrier ?
- Skilled Workers' Solidarity: The American Experience in Comparative Perspective (States and Societies)
- The Word As Scalpel: A History of Medical Sociology
- Employment Relations in the Shadow of Recession: Findings from the 2011 Workplace Employment Relations Study
- Right to Work?: Assessing India's Employment Guarantee Scheme in Bihar (Equity and development)
- Labor Transfer in Emerging Economies: A Perspective from China’s Reality to Theories (New Frontiers in Regional Science: Asian Perspectives)
- Making Work Visible (Learning in Doing: Social, Cognitive and Computational Perspectives)
Additional info for Changing Contours of Work: Jobs and Opportunities in the New Economy (Sociology for a New Century Series)
Changing Contours of Work: Jobs and Opportunities in the New Economy (Sociology for a New Century Series) by Stephen A. Sweet,Peter F. Meiksins