By Arvid B. Maunsbach,Björn A. Afzelius
- Authored by way of the most important leaders within the organic electron microscopy field
- Illustrates either optimum and suboptimal or artifactual ends up in various electron microscopy disciplines
- Introduces scholars on the right way to learn and interpret electron micrographs
Read or Download Biomedical Electron Microscopy: Illustrated Methods and Interpretations PDF
Best developmental biology books
Initially released in 2005, this precise source provides 27 easy-to-follow laboratory workouts to be used in pupil useful sessions in developmental biology. those experiments offer key insights into developmental questions, and plenty of of them are defined by way of the leaders within the box who performed the unique learn.
Is it attainable to give an explanation for and are expecting the advance of residing issues? what's improvement? Articulate solutions to those doubtless risk free questions are faraway from ordinary. so far, no systematic, unique attempt has been made to build a unifying idea of improvement. This novel paintings bargains a distinct exploration of the principles of ontogeny by means of asking how the improvement of dwelling issues could be understood.
This accomplished quantity is the 1st to in particular goal constructing, grownup and diseased neural stem cells. It explores fresh advances within the realizing of neural stem cellphone biology besides recommendations that use those cells to take on neurological illnesses and mind getting older. Ten inclusive chapters talk about quite a lot of subject matters together with neurogenesis, neurodegeneration, demyelinating disorder, temper law, and spinal twine regeneration, between others.
Animal types for drugs Screening to regard habit, the most recent quantity within the overseas overview of Neurobiology sequence, offers a complete assessment of the cutting-edge study at the subject. It stories the present wisdom and knowing within the box, providing a kick off point for researchers and practitioners coming into the sector.
- Morphogenesis and Individuation (Lecture Notes in Morphogenesis)
- Cell Cycle Control (Results and Problems in Cell Differentiation)
- International Review of Cytology: A Survey of Cell Biology: 226 (International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology)
- Bioinformatics of Behavior: Part 2: 104 (International Review of Neurobiology)
- Muscles of Vertebrates: Comparative Anatomy, Evolution, Homologies and Development
- Mechanisms of Regeneration: 108 (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
Extra info for Biomedical Electron Microscopy: Illustrated Methods and Interpretations
Biomedical Electron Microscopy: Illustrated Methods and Interpretations by Arvid B. Maunsbach,Björn A. Afzelius