By Shizuka Uchida
- Focuses not just on screening but in addition on organic validations
- Provides information of databases and software program (web interface) items for biologists with minimum computation skills
- Offers a step by step define of the strategy involved
Read Online or Download Annotating New Genes: From in Silico Screening to Experimental Validation (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine) PDF
Similar developmental biology books
Initially released in 2005, this designated source provides 27 easy-to-follow laboratory routines to be used in scholar functional periods in developmental biology. those experiments supply key insights into developmental questions, and lots of of them are defined via the leaders within the box who conducted the unique study.
Is it attainable to give an explanation for and expect the advance of dwelling issues? what's improvement? Articulate solutions to those probably harmless questions are faraway from easy. to this point, no systematic, special attempt has been made to build a unifying thought of improvement. This novel paintings deals a special exploration of the rules of ontogeny by way of asking how the advance of residing issues may be understood.
This entire quantity is the 1st to in particular objective constructing, grownup and diseased neural stem cells. It explores contemporary advances within the knowing of neural stem mobilephone biology besides thoughts that use those cells to take on neurological illnesses and mind getting older. Ten inclusive chapters talk about a variety of themes together with neurogenesis, neurodegeneration, demyelinating sickness, temper law, and spinal wire regeneration, between others.
Animal types for drugs Screening to regard habit, the newest quantity within the foreign evaluation of Neurobiology sequence, offers a finished evaluate of the cutting-edge study at the subject. It reports the present wisdom and knowing within the box, offering a kick off point for researchers and practitioners coming into the sector.
- International Review of Cytology: A Survey of Cell Biology: 219 (International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology)
- Theories of Population Variation in Genes and Genomes (Princeton Series in Theoretical and Computational Biology)
- Cancer and Development (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
- Aging, Reproduction, and the Climacteric
- Cell Surface Proteases: 54 (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
Additional info for Annotating New Genes: From in Silico Screening to Experimental Validation (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine)
Annotating New Genes: From in Silico Screening to Experimental Validation (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine) by Shizuka Uchida